Find and Connect with
There are several ways you can connect with your existing suppliers on the Ariba Network.
Supplier Match Analysis
Ariba can analyze your vendor master list – all or a portion of it – to determine which of your suppliers are already Ariba Network sellers. You’ll find these suppliers easier to connect with because of their familiarity with Ariba. To get started, please contact your Ariba Customer Engagement Executive (CEx).
Keep in mind that suppliers are constantly joining the Network, so if this analysis has been done for you before it’s still a good idea to run it again from time to time.
Supplier Enablement Services
Ariba can help you organize and manage your supplier enablement program. This could include any or all of the following aspects:
- Wave/flight plan best practices
Your CEx can help you determine what help you need and how to get started.
Supplier Self-Nomination for Buyers
It’s easy to let your suppliers find you on the Network, too. Just follow these steps:
First, Opt into the Program
- Log in to the Ariba Network and select ‘Administration’
- Select ‘Configuration’
- Select ‘Supplier Self-Nomination’
- Complete and submit the form
You can see a step-by-step presentation of the opt-in process here.
Then, Review Supplier Requests
- Log into the Ariba Network and select ‘Supplier Enablement’
- Select ‘Active Relationships’
- Review your suppliers that have requested a connection
- Accept or decline your supplier’s connection request
- Review the confirmation and return to ‘Home’
You can see a step-by-step presentation of the review process here.
If you have any questions about the self-nomination program or need additional assistance, please contact your CEx.
Lastly, don't forget Ariba Discovery while you’re taking steps to connect with your suppliers. That’s where you can see profiles of your suppliers who are already on the Network and read and submit supplier reviews.