Providing up-front information to make smart, safe procurement decisions
Supplier Risk helps your buyers make smart, safe decisions prior to purchase, simply by making risk due diligence a natural part of the procurement process. Because when your buyers are well-informed, they’ll make the kind of decisions that avoid supply-chain disruptions. And you can avoid damages to your revenue or reputation.
What you'll get
Continuous monitoring to protect your business from exposure to reputational, compliance, financial, sustainability, and operational risks
Risk alerts from automatic tracking of more than 130 risk incidents
Syndicated data from more than 500,000 sources, including news sites, government data, disaster information systems, and public and private data sources
Consolidated supplier risk information from internal systems, Ariba Network relationship/procurement profiles, and external signals
Assessments and due diligence that factor in the context of your supplier relationship, ongoing engagement assessments, and external data to calculate your exposure to risk
A truly comprehensive Supplier 360-degree view that aggregates business processes and data from multiple SAP Ariba applications and presents a single view of the supplier’s profile, ongoing activities, and risk profile
An easy way for suppliers to upload and maintain their own information, as well as for making supplier risk management and due diligence part of your entire source-to-settle process, through integration with your ERP vendor master and SAP Ariba procurement applications
Scalable and rapid supplier onboarding, qualification, segmentation, and performance management with risk insights through integration with the SAP Ariba Supplier Lifecycle and Performance solution
Why you'll like it
- You can have a high degree of confidence that your supplier information is correct and up-to-date
- Your can tailor risk views and alerts to your business, to each supplier relationship, and to your role
- You have the ability to segment suppliers based on your risk exposure, grouping them by risk categories for focused due diligence
- You can detect warning signals early and prevent business interruptions before disaster strikes
- With a full and complete view of each supplier, you can make timely, contextual, and correct business decisions
- You can transform your business in a critical way by enabling trusted and transparent collaborative partnerships with suppliers
Where to learn more
- Datasheet: SAP Ariba Supplier Risk
- Presentation (registration required): SAP Ariba Supplier Risk – Simplify risk management across procurement processes
- Presentation: Manage Supplier Risk in Supply Chain Through Real-Time Market Feedback
- Solution portfolio overview (registration required): Supplier Management
- White paper (registration required): Supplier Risk Management: Joining Best Practices with Technology
- Industry analysis (registration required): The Rewards of Best-in-Class Supply Risk Management
Watch a Webinar Replay
Get an in-depth look at the innovations that are now live.
Explore SAP Ariba Innovations
Ariba Supplier mobile app gives you on-the-go access to your Ariba Network account.
Enhanced capabilities offer enterprise-grade content management tools.
Cloud Integration Gateway means simpler, scalable integrations with all of your buyers.
Direct materials sourcing delivers a powerful and flexible sourcing solution that reduces cost and risk.
Extension Studio enables you to enhance your SAP Ariba solution with easy-to-use tools and features.
Guided buying gives employees a simple way to buy smarter.
Invoice collaboration will resolve reconciliation issues quickly through more efficient communication and collaboration.
Light enablement is free and easy way to collaborate through Ariba Network with your lower-volume suppliers.
Open APIs will equip you to build new apps and integrate with other solutions to satisfy a customer’s unique needs.
With SAP S/4 HANA you can seamlessly integrate SAP Ariba solutions with your SAP ERP to drive even more value.
Spot buy helps buyers find and buy non-sourced goods in a way that's both simple and controlled.
Supplier enablement dashboard will be a faster, simpler way to enable your suppliers and stay apprised of your progress.
Supplier Management is a smarter way to manage vendor master data in the cloud.
Supplier Risk helps your buyers make smart, safe decisions in selecting your third-party relationships.
Supply Chain Collaboration makes it easier to work with direct materials suppliers, improve visibility, and minimize risks.
Supply chain finance lets you keep your cash while suppliers get paid earlier.