A New Program Dedicated to Your Success
Announcing Customer Success Day, a new, global program for Ariba and SAP procurement and business networks customers. Each Customer Success Day is a one-day regional event developed to promote knowledge-sharing across this segment of the Ariba and SAP customer community. Sponsored by customer companies, the days are designed to provide participants with …
- ways to optimize use of and investment in Ariba solutions
- best-practice, innovative approaches to solving problems
- opportunities to meet and network with peers
- understanding of how Ariba’s solutions and strategy can benefit their own customers
- access to Ariba or SAP experts and decision makers
Topics You Could Explore
While Ariba or SAP experts (no sales reps!) are on-hand to provide information in a supporting role, participating customers lead the discussions after suggesting and choosing specific business challenges they would like to address. Topics might include …
- best sourcing practices in your industry
- concerns about your supplier enablement strategy
- the latest in best-in-class catalog management
- how others in the region are measuring and acting on supplier performance data
- how the SAP Fieldglass acquisition will impact your business
… or anything else that’s on your mind.
Be a Customer Success Day Sponsor
These gatherings are initiated by customer companies who want to sponsor them. Sponsor commitments include …
- meeting with Ariba to determine the day’s objectives
- working with Ariba to determine desired attendance profile and arrange event logistics, including:
- venue location and room size
- technical requirements (internet access, projector, flip charts, etc.)
- recommended hotel and discount rates, if possible
- hosting the eight-hour event at one of your organization’s facilities
If you’re interested in sponsoring a day, or you’d like us to consider a particular topic for discussion, email Candice Scott or contact your Customer Engagement Executive.
Here are a couple important points to keep in mind if you’re interested in sponsoring a Customer Success Day:
- Planning: Topics and venues will be selected and prioritized based on the current calendar of events as well as interest in the proposed event. Given that invitations and travel arrangements must be coordinated, please allow for at least three months from acceptance of topic to the day of the event.
- Contingencies: Finalizing the sponsorship agreement and executing the event require Ariba’s/SAP’s agreement on the chosen topic. Also needed is sufficient interest expressed on the part of the Ariba customer community. Therefore, we’ll notify customers 45 days before a scheduled Customer Success Day as to whether or not the event is a go.
What About User Groups?
The Customer Success Day program is coordinated and managed by Ariba, with some limited involvement on the part of Ariba and SAP. That’s why User Group events remain an option for customers who want to gather and share information with little-to-no Ariba or SAP involvement. If you’re interested in staging a regional or online user group event, email Candice Scott or contact your Customer Engagement Executive.