Ariba Network Seller Support
Tap Ariba’s expertise and connections to drive sales
Becoming an Ariba Network seller is the best way to fully participate in today's digital economy, meet the demands of procurement leaders, and drive sales. If you ever need help with taking advantage of the features and benefits of the Ariba Network, or with responding to a customer’s e-commerce initiative, call on Ariba Seller Services and Support. We offer several programs to help you get the answers and expertise you need.
Global Support Resources
Get dependable, timely resolution of your inquiries about our solutions and services at no charge, via phone or online.
- Help desk support services – Multilingual customer service representatives are available when you need them. Get answers to common user questions and referrals to additional information.
- Online knowledge base – Support documentation and answers to frequently asked questions.
- Ariba Answers – A new source of information that provides answers to questions about Ariba and joining the Ariba Network, from getting started to improving your sales and marketing efforts.
- Ariba Exchange User Community – This always-on resource can provide you with the right information at the right time, right when you’re in the middle of using Ariba. In addition to getting answers with easy-to-use search, you can share best practices, detailed documentation, and customer examples while you collaborate with experts and peers.
Download datasheet Watch a video
Commerce Assistance Team
When you're an Enterprise or Enterprise Plus seller, the Commerce Assistance Team is available to help you with:
- The Ariba Integration Connectors, powered by Dell Boomi
- Data-cleansing requests
- Ariba LIVE passes
- Ariba Ready certification
- SMP subscriptions and benefits
- Other non-billing related questions and issues
Ariba Seller Technical Support
When you become a Premier, Enterprise, or Enterprise Plus seller on the Ariba Network, you can receive technical support that includes:
- Assistance with account configuration; catalog formatting and validation; and integration of your back-end systems with the Ariba Network
- Direct access to technical support engineers via phone or web-form
- Guaranteed, 24/7 support for high-priority technical issues
- One-hour response time
- Access to a variety of online, self-help tools
Premier, Enterprise, Enterprise Plus, and Select packages are applicable to all regions except Africa, Brazil, and Chile. To learn more, click here.
Project-based Strategic and Technical Consulting Services
Engagements are tailored to meet your specific needs, providing clear, concise, and actionable recommendations. Service areas include:
- Strategic planning – Develop your overall B2B e-commerce strategy, gain buy-in from key stakeholders, and perform gap analysis.
- Technical implementations – Extend your B2B infrastructure into the cloud. Have your in-house resources trained in solution implementation. Get Ariba’s insights into optimal specifications and protocols.
- Testing – Recommended testing processes and best practices for provisioning test environments. We can also execute and troubleshoot your B2B e-commerce solutions; for example, we can test them against functional Ariba applications provisioned in a testing environment.
- Content development and expansion – Configure your current systems for PunchOut.
- B2B e-commerce solution validation – Earn the Ariba Ready designation by having our consultants validate your solution.
To learn more about Ariba consulting services, email firstname.lastname@example.org.