Four things that set us apart
People choose SAP because we have the solutions, services, and expertise that organizations need to mitigate financial and operational disruptions; meet both workforce and customer needs; and ease the strain that supplier risk and market uncertainty pose to supply chains.
When you choose SAP procurement solutions – SAP Ariba for direct and indirect procurement, integrated with SAP Fieldglass to support services procurement and external workforce management – you’ll discover how SAP equips customers to respond quickly and effectively to rapidly changing market conditions. So you can move faster and spend better, recovering from disruption and reimagining your business in ways to emerge even stronger.
As you consider your procurement strategy, think about the four things that only a partnership with SAP can bring:
- A deeper understanding of spend – Manage the complexities of all kinds of spend by putting decades of SAP expertise and specific solution capabilities to work.
- Real business process integration – Implement a source-to-pay process that is truly seamless, integrated end to end with your pay processes, back-end systems, and trading partners to deliver optimal value.
- A business network that connects you with everything – Evolve past portals to engage in collaborative commerce with a global community filled with current partners and millions of potential new suppliers.
- Problem-solving today with an eye on tomorrow – Stay resilient with a future-focused platform of SAP solutions that can scale and grow with your company, no matter where it stands today or goes tomorrow.
Reimagine what's possible
Procurement solutions from SAP
Watch this video for a quick look at each of the four distinct ways we're helping organizations respond, recover, and reimagine how procurement makes it possible.
Customer reviews and awards from G2
“It is very simple to use. All suppliers are familiar with its interface and outcomes. Easy to register new vendors. I learned once how the system works and now can easily use it in my everyday life.”
– Procurement & IT Specialist, HR & Facility Management
“SAP Ariba Sourcing help us to bring digitalization to our organization. Today is easier to send RFI to our vendors and they are able to respond to our requests in seconds, all throughout a web-based system.”
– User in Logistics and Supply Chain
“SAP Ariba solutions allow suppliers and buyers to connect and do business on a single platform. Cloud-based service is the best quality which makes SAP more reliable in terms of simplicity, compliance, sustainability management, etc.”
– Software Engineer, Enterprise