A range of programs to meet your specific needs
Becoming an Ariba Network supplier is one of the best ways to fully participate in today's digital economy, help your customers achieve their procurement transformation goals, and drive sales.
If you ever need help with taking advantage of the features and benefits of Ariba Network or with responding to a customer’s e-procurement initiative, call on SAP Ariba Supplier Services and Support. We offer several programs to help you get the answers and expertise you need.
Ariba Exchange User Community
This always-on help center is your primary resource for information and guidance when you're using Ariba Network. Use it for:
- getting fast answers with easy-to-use search
- sharing best practices
- exchanging detailed documentation
- comparing notes and experiences
- collaborating with experts and peers
In the community’s Learning Center you’ll find product documentation and tutorials. Visit the Support Center to search for help with specific problems.
Download this datasheet to learn more.
Supplier Commerce Consultants
When you're a Platinum or Gold supplier, the Supplier Commerce Consultants team is available to help you with:
- Best practices on topics like organizing your accounts on Ariba Network, how to find potential customers to transact with, and the benefits of electronic integration
- How to utilize the features included in your Gold or Platinum subscription, like passes to SAP Ariba Live or leveraging your SAP Ariba Discovery Advantage membership features
- Functional tips on how to optimize all of your account’s features such as user setup and advanced reporting tools
- Other non-billing related questions and issues
If you're a Platinum or Gold supplier, you can contact the Supplier Commerce Consultants team here.
SAP Ariba Supplier technical support
When you become a Platinum, Gold, or Silver Ariba Network supplier, you can receive technical support that includes:
- Assistance with account configuration; catalog formatting and validation; and integration of your back-end systems with Ariba Network
- Direct access to technical support engineers via phone or web-form
- Guaranteed, 24/7 support for high-priority technical issues
- One-hour response time
- Access to a variety of online, self-help tools
Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze subscriptions are applicable to all regions except Southern Africa, Brazil, and Chile. To learn more, click here.
Fulfillment on Ariba Network
Learn how Ariba Network makes fulfillment simple and smart, making it easy to anticipate and respond to customer orders and issue a clean invoice the first time, every time.Learn more
Why does your customer want you to join Ariba Network? How do you get started? What kind of technology do you need? How can you connect with customers? Get answers to these questions and more.Learn more