To identify factors associated with successful progress towards becoming a best-run, digitally engaged company, IDC conducted a survey of nearly 2,000 midsize companies. Nearly 400 respondents operate in IT roles.
In this IDC InfoBrief, you’ll read compelling results that reflect the key role IT plays in leading digital transformation and how IT professionals can deliver more organizational value in the process, including:
- Ways IT supports companies to be best-run
- Barriers to becoming a best-run company
- IT groups’ primary pain points
- How best-run companies treat data
- Eliminating information siloes
Wrapping up the brief, IDC provides five key takeaway recommendations for IT leaders.