You’ve used networks for years. Every organization does. It’s how you manage relationships with indirect suppliers and keep track of high-volume, low-value, non-mission-critical spending. But odds are, you’re juggling several, maybe many, individual networks.
What would happen if you could switch all your trading-partner collaboration to a single network?
- Your supply chain gets smarter
- Your supply chain gets more adaptable
- Sustainability becomes sustainable
- Trading partners get more value
- Win-wins happen more often
- Things get a little easier for your IT team
To learn the how and why, take a look at this information brief.