Spend management has typically been about control and, in many ways, reactive. But business leaders find spend management priorities are expanding beyond traditional cost and savings metrics. There is a drive to deliver business value across all functions. This presents its own set of challenges.
Download this info brief for an analyst’s view on Intelligent Spend Management to learn:
- Why managing spend is more critical than ever
- What Intelligent Spend Management looks like
- How it reduces complexity and transforms the business
- Where businesses are applying it
- The role employees play in enabling spending
You’ll also find key questions your finance, procurement, supply chain, and IT teams can ask to assess your own spend pain points and determine if it’s time for your organization to move to Intelligent Spend Management, too.