This June 2020 IDC study provides market shares for the procurement applications software market in 2019.
IDC’s research indicates that digital transformation continues to reshape procurement organizations' business processes, employees' work, and business outcomes globally. Most net-new purchases of procurement applications occurred in the cloud in 2019. Demand for cloud-based procurement applications continues because enterprises need flexible and agile applications that are relatively easy to implement, configure, and update while also bringing in the latest innovation. And cloud is the deployment model of choice because of its ability to access and analyze massive amounts of data in near real time.
Download your copy of this report to learn about:
- Growth in the procurement applications software market
- Market share changes among the top five software providers
- Why digital procurement continues to drive more application purchases
- How organizations are using technology to break down silos in procurement
- The increased influence the procurement line of business has in the buying process
- And more
You’ll also see that SAP – with its solutions for direct and indirect spend, services procurement,workforce management, and travel and expense – maintained the top spot in the market with 25.4% market share.
That’s larger than the next six solution providers combined.