How would you like to make B2B payments just as simple and digital as consumer payments?
We recently convened a panel of experts to explore what it would take to make B2B payments more certain, secure, and simple. They came up with five things:
- Deliver rich remittance information to suppliers. B2B payments often involve multiple invoices and adjustments that require significant remittance detail to reconcile.
- Get out of the business of bank account management.
- Remove risk and prevent fraud.
- Provide a simple, self-service supplier interface for payment and bank account information management.
- Connect settlements to remittance data and bank information for a high degree of certainty about who is paying, to whom, for what and when.
Okay, so we know what needs to be done, but how can you make these things happen at your company? Find out by watching this webinar replay.
You can get the executive summary here.