In today’s economy, companies need to do more with less and do it faster and more efficiently than ever before. To boost their chances of success in the new normal, companies are focusing on improving control over all aspects of spend while adapting their organizations and processes to become more agile than ever before. Many are leveraging technology-based solutions to streamline their procurement processes and savings across categories. But many lack the tools needed to proactively drive compliance. And, as a result, half of all negotiated savings never makes its way to the bottom line. In addition, legacy processes, systems, and technical resources don’t allow for the development of global procurement strategies.
In the face of such daunting challenges, what is a company to do?
Get SAP Ariba's procure-to-pay solution
Effective business requires effective tools. When you need to control your business while staying agile, you need flexible tools that allow you to dial up or down the resources you need – as you need them – to achieve your goals. There are few areas within a company more dynamic than the procure-to-pay process. Yet many companies continue to rely on antiquated methods and infrastructure-heavy solutions to manage it.
There is a better way. A unique software-as-a-service solution, the SAP Ariba procure-to-pay solution will help you stay flexible where it really counts while helping ensure control and compliance between your vendors, contracts, regulations, buyers, and finance organizations. You can scale your resources to dynamically manage suppliers, processes, budgets, approvals, and payments on a global basis. Languages, enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, and business locations are no longer concerns since all you need is a computer connection. And the processes are secure – currently used by some of the world’s largest and most security-conscious companies and government agencies.
SAP Ariba procure-to-pay solution deployment is by configuration versus customization – making it much easier and less resource-intensive to maintain. Delivered at a lower cost than other delivery methods, our procure-to-pay software comes with best-in-class features that are automatically updated with each new release.
- Do more with less – Maximize the value and ROI of your sourcing negotiations
- Maximize control – Proactive compliance across contracts, processes, regulations, and supplier strategies
- Agility – Actively control global spend with flexible management and visibility tools
- Complete commerce – Consolidate and manage all of your commerce processes
- Powerful reporting and management tools to maximize control, efficiency, and agility
- Fast time to value
- Minimal IT burden
- Integrated best practices
- Single location for managing goods and services
- Certified secure technology, with preconfigured interfaces to all major ERP systems
- Single, consolidated procurement tool that unifies all ERP systems
- Streamlined catalog maintenance
- Pre-enabled content
- Rapid enablement of new suppliers
- Consumer-like shopping cart to select, compare, and buy
- User-customizable dashboards across all aspects of managed commerce
- Flexible global processes, budget checking, and approvals with dynamic purchasing units
- Advanced contract compliance
- Mobile approvals
- Seamless receipt and reconciliation processes
- Access to Ariba Network, the world’s largest network of global trading partners with more than 3.1 million companies
- Effective collaboration between buyers and suppliers and efficient management of the most difficult purchases
- Skills and best practices delivered through a flexible model that concentrates on delivered ROI
- Category and process expertise to develop and implement a flight plan and full savings realization program
- Training and implementation resources to drive early activity and faster spend throughput and speed ROI