With global supply chains gaining a combined $56 billion in extra costs annually due to supply chain disruptions, resilience is as important as ever. Listen in to this podcast to hear strategic consultancy firm Grant Thornton UK share their thoughts on the current state of supply chain resilience.
The discussion includes:
- Root causes of poor management
- Buffers used to hide inefficiencies
- The lack of supply chain flexibility and adaptability
- Recommendations for improvement and
- Benefits you can expect from taking action
Run time: 15:16