These gatherings are initiated by customer companies who want to sponsor them. Sponsor commitments include:
- meeting with SAP Ariba to determine the day’s objectives
- working with SAP Ariba to determine desired attendance profile and arrange event logistics, including:
- venue location and room size
- technical requirements (internet access, projector, flip charts, etc.)
- recommended hotel and discount rates, if possible
- hosting the eight-hour event at one of your organization’s facilities
If you’re interested in sponsoring a day, or you’d like us to consider a particular topic for discussion, email Monica-Alexandra Antonescu or contact your customer engagement executive.
Here are a couple important points to keep in mind if you’re interested in sponsoring a Customer Success Day:
- Planning: Topics and venues will be selected and prioritized based on the current calendar of events as well as interest in the proposed event. Given that invitations and travel arrangements must be coordinated, please allow for at least three months from acceptance of topic to the day of the event.
- Contingencies: Finalizing the sponsorship agreement and executing the event require SAP Ariba’s/SAP’s agreement on the chosen topic. Also needed is sufficient interest expressed on the part of the SAP Ariba customer community. Therefore, we’ll notify customers 45 days before a scheduled Customer Success Day as to whether or not the event is a go.