There are several ways to connect with your existing suppliers on Ariba Network:
Supplier match analysis
SAP Ariba can analyze your vendor master list – all or part of it – to determine which of your suppliers are already on Ariba Network. You’ll find these suppliers easier to connect with because of their familiarity with SAP Ariba. To get started, please contact your customer engagement executive.
Keep in mind that suppliers are constantly joining Ariba Network. So, it’s a good idea to run supplier match analyses from time to time.
Supplier enablement services
SAP Ariba can help you organize and manage your supplier enablement program. That could include any of or all the following aspects:
- Wave/flight plan best practices
Your customer engagement executive can help you determine what help you need and how to get started.
Supplier self-nomination for buyers
It’s easy to let your suppliers find you on Ariba Network, too. Just follow these steps:
First: Opt into the program
- Log in to Ariba Network and select Administration
- Select Configuration
- Select Supplier Self-Nomination
- Complete and submit the form
You can see a step-by-step presentation of the opt-in process here.
Next: Review supplier requests
- Log in to Ariba Network and select Supplier Enablement
- Select Active Relationships
- Review suppliers that have requested a connection
- Accept or decline suppliers’ connection requests
- Review the confirmations and return to Home
You can see a step-by-step presentation of the review process here.
If you have any questions about the self-nomination program or need additional assistance, please contact your customer engagement executive.