Introducing a new capability to help you achieve 100 percent supplier enablement
Just as you rely on Ariba Network to transact seamlessly with your fully enabled, strategic suppliers, you can now digitize transactions with all your low-volume, fee-sensitive suppliers, too. Introducing light account capability of Ariba Network, a new light enablement option. It’s a simple way to satisfy any supplier’s concerns about changing the way they do business.
- Requiring no change management, suppliers suitable for light enablement can collaborate with you on all basic document types: orders, invoices, confirmations, invoice status notifications, and payment proposals.
- There is no limit to the number of documents exchanged.
- It's easy. Using e-mail and web browsers, you can send any supplier your purchase orders immediately. Upon registering, they can send confirmations and flip orders into invoices with a single click.
- There are no fees for suppliers. They can choose if, and when, they want value-added, fee-based services.
- When a supplier wants advanced e-commerce capabilities, like catalogs or integration with their back-end systems, it’s easy for them to upgrade their Ariba Network subscription.
See how light account works
Watch this comprehensive, on-demand demo to see this tool in action, review its features and benefits, and learn where to get help when needed.
No fees for suppliers
Included as part of your Ariba Network subscription, light account is completely free for your suppliers.
No change management, and no new investment in IT required for your suppliers. That means no extra support required on your part.
It's easier than ever for you to transact electronically with all your suppliers.
100 percent supplier enablement
Using both full-use and light accounts, you can enable the right supplier with the right account and achieve 100 percent adoption. That means less paper, less labor, fewer errors, and better control over your supply chain.