Be proactive about connecting
You don’t have to wait for your customers to invite you to transact over Ariba Network. There's a simple way to reach out to your customers already on Ariba Network and invite them to connect with you.
Use the seller self-nomination tool if you are an account administrator or have the Customer Administrator permission:
- Sign in to your Ariba Network account
- At the top of the home dashboard, choose Company Settings > Customer Relationships.
- Click the Potential Relationships tab to see a list of buying organizations that currently have projects.
- Click the name of a buying organization or click View Project in the Action column to view the details. SAP Ariba displays the Supplier Self-Nomination wizard.
- Enter details about your organization and specify your notification preferences.
- Click Next.
- Review the profile details and do one of the following:
- Click Previous to return to the first steps of the Supplier Self-Nomination wizard.
- Click Submit to send a trading relationship request.
- Click Save as Draft if you want to update your profile details and return to the request later to submit it.
- Click Exit to leave the Supplier Self-Nomination wizard without saving the information.
More Supplier Support
Being part of Ariba Network offers significant opportunities and advantages to your business. Get started now.Learn more
Find out more about what technology you need and how you connect Ariba Network to your system.Learn more
For tutorials and demos, visit the supplier login page. First click Help Center in the upper right corner, then Documentation at the bottom of that column. Log in for even more.Learn more
When you sign in to your Ariba Network account, you have instant access to the Help Center where you can ask questions, find tutorials, and collaborate with experts and peers.Login Ariba Network
Find direct links to our portals and learn about the different support channels for our customers.