Becoming an Ariba Network supplier is easy. Be sure to read this quick-start guide: Download
Your customer has initiated a process that will unfold like this over the next few weeks:
Once your account is configured properly, you’ll be ready to transact with your customer electronically. Expect your customer to send you a purchase order as soon as one is available. (Learn how to receive an order here)
You might receive additional emails depending on how your buyer wants to transact with you. For example, you might receive one with instructions on how to confirm that your account is properly configured to receive orders electronically.
- You’ll receive an email inviting you to join Ariba Network. It will be from email@example.com. The subject line will read: (Your customer) is converting to document exchange on Ariba Network.
- To register your company on the network, look for Action Required in the email and click on the link. Registration takes only a few minutes.
- Complete your company profile with your company description, information about the products or services you offer, and your sales territories. This will also help other buyers on Ariba Network find you.
Your buyers often have more information they want to share with you, such as instructional guides, online demonstrations, and details on how to get assistance. If so, they’ll create a Supplier Information Portal that you’ll access through your account.
If one of your buyers notifies you that they’ve done this, follow these steps to see the information they want to share:
- Log in to your account
- Click on your company name in the top-right corner of the page
- Go to Customer Relationships
- Select the Supplier Information Portal link