You probably have an idea of where your team is heading and the obstacles in front of you. But recent research by Oxford Economics tells us change is coming. Are you ready for the myriad of challenges that will shape procurement in the years to come? Maybe. Maybe not.
Watch this webinar replay to hear new perspectives on the future of procurement and learn how you and your team can navigate shifting opportunities and risks. You’ll learn…
- how perspectives about the future differ between roles
- what concrete changes are already in progress
- how procurement’s organizational structure will develop and become more strategic
- how procurement talent can be developed and what capabilities will drive change in the function
- how technology and a collaborative mindset are transforming procurement
- why our KPIs and time investments are not always mirroring our vision and goals
Get the ideas and insights you need to future-proof your team. Watch this today.
Jim Vespoli, CPO, The PNC Financial Service Group, Inc.
Edward Cone, Deputy Director,Thought Leadership, Oxford Economics
Steve Hall, Editor, Procurement Leaders